In Off Message #16 Jon Williams, Managing Director of RTÉ News & Current Affairs, discusses with me the massive changes RTÉ have implemented in the face of the Covid19 crisis, the lengths they’ve gone to to deal with any mental health issues their employees might now have, the unprecedented financial hit RTÉ and all other media organisations are currently taking, his own fascinating pre-RTÉ career, and loads more.
Most Recent Off Message posts
- Podcasts 17-21: Jolt at DCU’s FuJo Institute – Off Message 65 October 26, 2021
- Podcast 16: Jon Williams – Off Message 64 April 23, 2020
- Action Stations: The Media in This Time of Coronavirus – Off Message 63 April 3, 2020
- Podcast 15: Ian Kehoe & Tom Lyons – Off Message 62 February 26, 2020
- Podcast 14: Trust Me, I’m A Journalist – Off Message 61 November 20, 2019